Oct 1, 2009

Review and Celebrity Fans of the Belly Bandit

We found this Belly Bandit review on The Insider website. The review was posted by "Babyscoop" from celebritybabyscoop.com

"The Belly Bandit is designed to help women’s mid-sections bounce back quicker after giving birth. Essentially, the Belly Bandit is an abdominal compression wrap designed to help reduce the swelling of the uterus, decrease bloating caused by water retention, support the legs and back and provide additional support for breast feeding moms. The Belly Bandit can be worn snuggly around the waist as soon as the day after delivery. Wearing it after a c-section may actually decrease the post-op recovery time by minimizing associated incision pain, which allows greater mobility post-surgery. To reach maximum benefits, it should be worn for 6-8 weeks post delivery. I can’t wait to try out my very own Belly Bandit when my second baby arrives this October. I really could have used this after my first baby was born via c-section. It seems like it took forever to lose my SWUB (Saggy White Under Belly) - the Belly Bandit would have been the perfect ‘accessory’ post baby.
Celebrity fans of the Belly Bandit include Diane Farr, Tori Spelling, Halle Berry, Jessica Alba & Gwen Stefani."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines