Apr 26, 2010

mother's day gift for pregnant women


Mother's day is May 9th
Make the mama-to-be happy with a gift that is sure to put a smile on her face: pamper her with healthy skin care products made from natural ingredients


This OG Mama Organic gift set makes a fabulous gift for pregnant women who want the most natural and healthy cleansers and moisturizers on their skin. Our featured OG Mama Mother's Day Gift Set includes:

- GENTLE SOAP
8oz BPA free Bottle
- MOISTURE OIL
8oz BPA free Bottle
- BELLY POLISH
16oz BPA free Jar
- BELLY BUTTER
8oz BPA free Jar








all OG Mama products are:
Handmade in the USA
Paraben Free
Phthalate Free
Petroleum Free
Nano-Particle Free
Propylene Glycol Free
Certified Organic
Certified Cruelty Free

We are having a mother's day special: Order before May 3rd and get free 1-3 Priority delivery.

1 comment:

  1. I love your products! If you are ever looking for a reviewer, I would love to review any of your products on my blog, The Children's Nook. I am currently pregnant and have a two year old. I think my readers would love your stuff!
    http://childrensnook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Headlines