May 18, 2011

Nursing Tops That Slim You Down - the latest in post-pregnancy shapewear

I just gave birth to my baby a week ago and I'm embarrassed to go out in public because my stomach is flabby and I have sagging rolls. I have heard that breast feeding helps to shed the pregnancy weight. I am breast feeding but nothing looks good on me. Help!!

Does this sound like you?

You carried your baby for 9 months and your body took a beating - it's a fact of life, but there is help (the non-surgical kind).  Our team of savvy moms recommends two easy solutions for post-partum bulge (aka flabby mummy tummy):

#1 - The Nursing Mother Tucker Tank seamlessly slims down the post-partum belly (mid-section) while facilitating easy nursing. So long muffin top! These tanks seriously deliver what they promise: flat smooth stomachs. 




#2 - The latest from Glamourmom, makers of best selling nursing bra tops, is the Nursing Bra Tummy Control Long Tank. As if one handed open-close nursing bra access weren't enough, these tanks now have the much needed benefit of slimming down your torso, thanks to the built-in inner layer support that trims the tummy and waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines